Circulation Services provides friendly and courteous service to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette community and the general public in lending library materials.
Staff members are responsible for managing library study spaces, answering directional questions, and stack maintenance.
- Materials may be checked out with a current validated University of Louisiana at Lafayette ID. See how visitors can borrow library materials.
- Borrowing limits vary depending on the user's classification with the University.
- Loan periods for most materials is 21 days, but there are exceptions.
- Renewals of materials are allowed as long as there has been no request for that material by any other user. Materials that are not overdue can be renewed in-person, by phone, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with the request. Include your ULID in all correspondence. Overdue materials will need to be renewed in-person.
- Holds may be placed only on materials that are currently checked out, not items available on the shelf, lost or missing.
- Return materials to the Circulation Desk, the drop slot located to the left of the front entrance, or the return box behind the library.
- Overdue materials fines are $0.25 per day, per item. Maximum fine after 30 days is $10.00 per item. Cajun Cash must be used to pay fines. Other fines and penalties may apply.