Distance learning students and instructors are entitled to library services and resources equivalent to those offered on campus.
Services for Distance Students include:
- Reference and research assistance;
- Remote access to all of the library's online holdings, including databases, journals, eBooks and reference collections;
- Article and book delivery of materials not available in full text online;
- Borrowing resources from other Louisiana institutions via LALINC; and
- Borrowing journal articles from other libraries through our Interlibrary Loan service.
Services for Distance Instructors include:
- Reference assistance and library instruction;
- Embedding a librarian into your Moodle course;
- Adding library resources to your Moodle course; and
- Requesting a subject or course specific library guide.