Distance learning students and instructors are entitled to library services and resources equivalent to those offered on campus.
Services for Distance Students include:
- Reference and research assistance
- Access to all library online holdings, including databases, journals, eBooks and reference collections
- Article and book delivery of materials not available in full-text online
- Borrowing resources from other Louisiana institutions via the LOUIS Reciprocal Borrowing Card
- Borrowing journal articles from other libraries through the Interlibrary Loan Service
Services for Distance Instructors include:
- Reference assistance and library instruction
- Embedding a librarian into a Moodle course
- Adding library resources to a Moodle course
- Requesting a subject or course-specific research guide
View the Research Guide for Distance Learners and Research Guide for Distance Instructors for more information on the many ways Dupré Library supports the University of Louisiana at Lafayette's distance learning community.
Reference Desk |(337) 482-6030 | 1st Floor | firstname.lastname@example.org