Distance learning students and instructors are entitled to library services and resources equivalent to those offered on campus.
Services for Distance Students include:
- Reference and research assistance;
- Remote access to all of the library's online holdings, including databases, journals, eBooks and reference collections;
- Article and book delivery of materials not available in full text online;
- Borrowing resources from other Louisiana institutions via LALINC; and
- Borrowing journal articles from other libraries through our Interlibrary Loan service.
Services for Distance Instructors include:
- Reference assistance and library instruction;
- Embedding a librarian into your Moodle course;
- Adding library resources to your Moodle course; and
- Requesting a subject or course specific research guide.
See our Research Guide for Distance Learners and Research Guide for Distance Instructors for more information on the many ways the library supports the University of Louisiana at Lafayette's distance learning community.