Looking for something? We'll help you find it.
The Library's resources and services are all here to help you get the most out of your education — whether you're a University of Louisiana at Lafayette student, an alumnus, or a member of the general public. Not only do we hold the information you want and need, but we have librarians and staff members who want to help you navigate our millions of volumes, learn the most effective ways to use our databases, and find out what books you'll need for next semester's classes.
Among our many other services are:
- Departmental Librarians
- Computing and Printing
- Group Study Rooms
- Individual Study Cubicles
- Extended Hours During Finals
- A One-hour Credit Research Skills Course
- Writing Center - On-site during the Fall and Spring semesters to help students at any stage in the writing process; visit their website for hours and more information
- Librarian on Demand - University groups can book instruction sessions, presentations, and/or Q&A discussions with a librarian at the location and time of the group’s choosing. As part of this program, a librarian will be available in the Writing Center on Tuesdays from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
If you have more questions, feel free to Ask a Librarian.