Looking for something? We'll help you find it.
Dupré Library's resources and services are all here to help you get the most out of your education — whether you're a University of Louisiana at Lafayette student, an alumnus, or a member of the general public. Not only do we hold the information you want and need, but we have librarians and staff members who want to help you navigate our millions of volumes, learn the most effective ways to use our databases, and find out what books you'll need for next semester's classes.
- Circulation Services
- Reference & Research Services
- Distance Learning
- Instructional Services
- Interlibrary Loan
- User Engagement
- Public Services
- Technical Services
- Departmental Librarians
- Textbook Clearinghouse
Among our many other services are:
- Computing, Scanning, and Printing
- Group Study Rooms
- Individual Study Cubicles
- Extended Hours During Finals
- A One-hour Credit Research Skills Course
- Writing Center - On-site during the Fall and Spring semesters to help students, faculty, and staff from all disciplines at any stage in the writing process; visit their website for hours and more information.
- Librarian on Demand - University Groups can book instruction sessions, presentations, and Q&A discussions with a librarian at the location and time of the group’s choosing.
If you have more questions, feel free to Ask a Librarian.