Materials lent through the Circulation Desk include books, bound periodicals, DVDs, CDs, and videos.
- Faculty: Academic year
- Staff: 21 days
- Graduate Student: 1 semester
- Undergraduate: 21 days
- Visitors who donate annually: 21 days
- Alumni Legacy members: 21 days
- LOUIS Reciprocal Borrowing cardholders: 21 days
- Faculty: 7 days
- Staff: 7 days
- Graduate Student: Overnight
- Undergraduate: Do not circulate
DVDs, CDs & DVDs:
- All Classifications: 21 days
Renewals of library materials are allowed as long as there has been no request for that material by any other user. Materials that are not overdue can be renewed in-person, by phone, or by contacting email@example.com with the request. Include your ULID in all correspondence. Overdue materials will need to be renewed in-person.
[ Last Revised on April 11, 2022 ]