The goal of user engagement at Dupré Library is to form collaborative relationships within the University community and to design and promote a variety of events and activities that are relevant, interesting, and meaningful to audiences of different ages, backgrounds, and educational levels. Inspiring returning and attracting new users to the library is done through the coordination of outreach efforts, social media, and publicity.
New events are added frequently. Recurring events include:
- Library Therapy Wall (throughout the year)
- Open Mic (throughout the year)
- Pups & Popsicles (in August)
- Scantrons, Sweets & the Sillies (in August)
- Banned Books Week (in September)
- Stress Relief Week (in May and December)
- Ask a Librarian
- Librarian Help at the Learning Center and Writing Center
- Study Buddy Group
- Writing Center Satellite Station
Visit for current and upcoming events.
Browse past events and services under Publicity.
Tiffany Ellis | Instructor and Head of User Engagement and Instruction Librarian
(337) 482-5123 | email@example.com