The goal of user engagement at Dupré Library is to form collaborative relationships within the University community and to design and promote a variety of events and activities that are relevant, interesting and meaningful to audiences of different ages, backgrounds, and educational levels. Inspiring returning and attracting new patrons to the library is done through the coordination of outreach efforts, social media, and publicity.
New events are added frequently. Our recurring events include:
- Library Therapy Wall (throughout the year)
- Open Mic (throughout the year)
- Pups & Popsicles (in August)
- Scantrons, Sweets & the Sillies (in August)
- Banned Books Week (in September)
- Stress Relief Week (in May and December)
Visit our social media accounts for current and upcoming events:
Browse our past events and services on our Publicity page.
Head of User Engagement and Instruction Librarian
Edith Garland Dupré Library
400 E St Mary Blvd
Lafayette, LA 70503