Need to charge your phone, tablet, or laptop?
Relax in a comfortable chair while your phone or tablet powers up at an adjacent charging station and use one of the secure charging lockers for your laptop.
Forgot to buy a flash drive or a Scantron?
No worries! Purchase one at the vending machine in front of the STEP Lab.
Looking to refuel?
If you've stayed up all night cramming for that midterm, stop by Jazzman's Café & Bakery to refuel.
Want to unwind?
Grab some friends and pick a board game from Circluation.
Enjoy these Library Services and Amenities
- Board Games
- Charging Lockers for laptops
- Charging Stations for mobile devices
- Collaboration Stations for group study
- Comfortable seating areas
- Computer Labs and Catalog Stations throughout the Library
- Copy Machines
- DVDs, CDs, and Videos
- Events and exhibits throughout the year
- Group Study Rooms
- Hours — Open late evenings during Fall and Spring semesters; Open 24/7 during the week leading up to and the week of Final exams
- Individual Study Cubicles
- Jazzman's Café & Bakery
- Librarian on Demand
- Noise levels designated for quiet and group study
- Portable Power Stations with USB cables
- Scanners on each floor
- Social Networking
- Study Carrels for faculty and graduate students
- Water Bottle Filling Stations — Front Entryway, 1st Floor Restrooms, 3rd Floor Restrooms
- Webcams and Headsets
- Whiteboards and Dry Erase Kits
- Wired Network connections in the Collaboration Stations
- Wireless Network throughout the building
- Writing Center on-site (certain days/times during the Fall and Spring semesters)
- Vending Machines — Food & Drinks (1st and 2nd Floor Copy Centers); Student Supplies (1st Floor STEP Lab)