** indicates full-text availability
- Axis 360
- Biography (Gale In Context) **
- Credo Reference (Linked) **
- Duke University Press eBook Collection **
- Early English Books Online **
- eBook Academic Collection (EBSCOhost) ** [see Note1]
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost) ** [see Note1]
- eBooks (Gale) (formerly Virtual Reference Library) **
- EDS (EBSCO Discovery Service) **
- Gale Databases **
- HathiTrust Digital Library (website) **
- IEEE Now Publishers Foundations and Trends Technology eBooks Library ** [see Note2]
- JSTOR **
- Library of Congress Digital Collections (website) **
- Momentum Press Digital Library **
- Project Gutenberg (website) **
- Project Muse **
- SAGE Knowledge Complete Collection of Books, Reference and Navigator **
View Database Descriptions.
- eBooks Research Guide
- EBSCO eBooks Search Highlighting Feature (news story)
- What happened to the EBSCO eBook mobile app?
Note1: EBSCO eBooks can be checked out for a maximum of 21 days. Download free versions of Adobe Digital Editions for desktop use and Bluefire Reader or any other app supported by Adobe Digital Editions for mobile use.