Microform Readers, Printers & Scanners
- Readers are available to visitors for viewing all formats of microforms and for printing and scanning from microfilm, microfiche, and microcard.
- Locations are in the Reference Online Center (ROC) Lab on the 1st floor and the Jefferson Caffery Reading Room on the 1st floor.
- Visit the Reference Desk on the 1st floor for assistance.
- Printing from the Reference Online Center (ROC) Lab is not available for visitors unless it is U.S. Government Information.
- Visitors can save documents using the email function within databases (if available) or by downloading them to a personal USB drive.
- For assistance, inquire at the Reference Desk.
- Visitors can use the self-service KIC Scanning Stations available on all floors at no charge.
- Visitors may register their devices for guest access to the University's wireless network.
- Refer to the University IT Service Desk's "Guest Access to Wireless Network," which contains steps on how to connect.
[ Last Revised on May 9, 2023 ]
Warning concerning copyright restrictions:
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproductions for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.