- Visitors can use the Reference Online Center (ROC) Lab, which has twenty-four (24) computers for accessing online library resources, the Dupré Library Catalog, and U.S. Government Information resources.
- No general Internet use is available to visitors on these computers. This includes but is not limited to accessing personal email, Facebook, YouTube, and word processing.
Online Library Resources
- Dupré Library is contractually obligated to limit remote (off-campus) access to licensed online library resources to current students, faculty, and staff of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
- Visitors can access online library resources within the library.
- View Database Use disclaimer.
- In general, while printing is unavailable, visitors can save documents using the email function within databases (if available) or by downloading them to a personal USB drive.
- Federal government information users have access to printing. Inquire at the Reference Desk.
- Visitors may register their devices for guest access to the University's wireless network.
- Refer to the University IT Service Desk's "Guest Access to Wireless Network," which contains steps on how to connect.
[ Last Revised on May 9, 2023 ]