Find Articles & E-Journals
Most databases can be accessed from off-campus. If prompted, enter your university ID and password. To obtain a university ID and password, faculty, staff and students should contact the University IT Help Desk.
- Frequently Used Databases
- Databases (Database Descriptions)
- Publication Finder (Full text e-Journals)
- Open Access Journals
- News Databases
- The Advocate (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Daily Advertiser (Lafayette, LA)
- Times Picayune (New Orleans, LA)
Reference & Research Services provides computers for research: searching of reference online databases, the library's online catalog, and U.S. Government Information resources. Student Technology Enhancement fees provide printing availability to University of Louisiana at Lafayette affiliated users.
Please review our Reference Online Center Use Policy
For Reference Online Center assistance, contact us at email@example.com or (337) 482-6030.