On and off-campus access to our online library resources, such as databases and electronic journals, is available to current University students, faculty, and staff 24/7.
Use your ULID and password when you see our 'Log in to Library Resources' page.
Find out why you may experience "your connection is not private / NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID" when trying to access Research Databases/EZproxy.
If you are unable to access a database from on or off-campus, you can try the following steps:
- Resetting your password may correct the problem
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache
- Make sure cookies are enabled
- Try another browser
- Try rebooting your computer or mobile device
- Try another computer or mobile device, if possible
- Try updating your browser and/or operating system
If you are still experiening access issues, contact the Reference Desk at:
- Chat: Ask Us! Reference Desk
- Text: (337) 205-7558
- Phone: (337) 482-6030
- Email: email@example.com (send a screenshot with the URL address bar included)
If multiple databases are unavailable from on or off-campus after Library Hours, the University IT Service Desk may be able to help you. Contact them at (337) 482-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.