Access Issues? Find Help!
Accessing Online Library Resources
On and off-campus access to online library resources, such as databases and journals, is available to students, faculty, and staff. The majority of online library resources are accessible remotely (off-campus).
Use your ULID and password when you see the 'Log in to Library Resources' page. Your login will remain active across multiple databases. After one hour of non-use, the session will time out and you will be required to log in again.
Visitors can access online library resources within Dupré Library. Remote (off-campus) access is not allowed. View the Use of Electronic Resources by Visitors for more information.
View important information about Database Use.
General Troubleshooting Tips
If you are unable to access a database from on or off-campus, you can try the following.
- Try to log in at https://ezproxyprod.ucs.louisiana.edu:2443/login
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache
- Make sure cookies are enabled
- Try another browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge, or others)
- Try rebooting your computer or mobile device
- Try another computer or mobile device, if possible
- Try updating your browser and/or operating system
- Resetting your password may correct the problem
- Help with "your connection is not private/secure" or "NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID" issue
If you visit several databases or view or download a substantial amount of material from within databases in a short period of time may receive a browser warning that "the access system has suspended your current session and you can regain access to the databases after 2 hours". This is a security precaution in place. If you receive this warning but believe this is not your situation, your account may have been compromised. You should reset your password.
If you are still experiencing access issues, contact the Reference Desk.
- Chat: Ask Us! Reference Desk
- Call: (337) 482-6030
- Email: email@example.com (send a screenshot with the URL address bar included)
- Text: (337) 205-7558
- Visit: 1st Floor
- Hours: Reference Desk/Chat
If multiple databases are unavailable from on or off-campus after Library Hours, the University IT Service Desk may be able to help you. Contact them at (337) 482-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Account in the Dupré Library Catalog
Information can be found on My Account Help.