Accessing Online Library Resources
On and off-campus access to online library resources, such as databases and journals, is available to students, faculty, and staff. The majority of online library resources are accessible remotely (off-campus).
Use your ULID and password when you see the 'Log in to Library Resources' page. Your login will remain active across multiple databases. After one hour of non-use, the session will time out and you will be required to log in again.
Visitors can access online library resources within Dupré Library. Remote (off-campus) access is not allowed. View the Use of Electronic Resources by Visitors for more information.
View important information about Database Use and Accessibility.
If you are unable to access a database from on or off-campus, you can try the following.
- Try to log in at https://ezproxyprod.ucs.louisiana.edu:2443/login
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache
- Make sure cookies are enabled
- Try another browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge, or others)
- Try rebooting your computer or mobile device
- Try another computer or mobile device, if possible
- Try updating your browser and/or operating system
- Resetting your password may correct the problem
- Help with "your connection is not private/secure" or "NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID" issue
If you receive a browser warning that "our access system has suspended your current session and you can regain access to our databases after 2 hours", your account may have been compromised. You should reset your password.
If you are still experiencing access issues, contact the Reference Desk.
- Chat: Ask Us! Reference Desk
- Call: (337) 482-6030
- Email: email@example.com (send a screenshot with the URL address bar included)
- Text: (337) 205-7558
- Hours: Reference Desk/Chat
If multiple databases are unavailable from on or off-campus after Library Hours, the University IT Service Desk may be able to help you. Contact them at (337) 482-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org.