Students, faculty, and staff of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette can submit requests for brief, factual information 24/7 to our Reference & Research Services Department via chat, email, or Zoom. The department will assist the public if the question concerns the University or some unique resource of Edith Garland Dupré Library.
Types of appropriate questions include:
- The availability and locations of materials in the University Libraries
- Inquiries about services of the University Libraries
- Request for brief statistical data
- Verification of bibliographic citations
- Addresses for corporations, institutions, and publishers
- Request for brief biographical information
- Assistance with the use of the catalog, or the online databases
Our Research Librarians will answer your questions. If another library department can better answer your question, it will be forwarded on, and a librarian from that department will respond.
Emails will usually have a reply within 48 hours, excluding holidays. Check the Ask a Librarian page for hours of operation and more information concerning chat and Zoom.
[ Last Revised on May 6, 2020 ]