For the safety of our UL Lafayette community, Dupré Library is CLOSED until further notice.
See our COVID-19 Library FAQ for answers to questions about library services during this time as well as information and resources related to the pandemic.
The following resources have been made available by their publishers for temporary free access in response to the ongoing health crisis. For more information, please see this news post.
Currently available resources (Along with end date of free access):
- Annual Reviews (April 30)
- Cochrane (May 31)
- Ohio State University Press (For the duration of the crisis)
- University of California Press (June 30)
- University of Michigan Press (April 30)
- World Scientific (June 20) [ULID and password required]
Centrally located on the main campus of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Edith Garland Dupré Library is at the heart of the University. Here, you have access to millions of volumes and electronic resources, plus an array of special collections like the Ernest J. Gaines Center and the Cajun & Creole Music Collection.