The Jefferson Caffery Reading Room, located in Room 314, houses the following:
- University Archives & Acadiana Manuscripts Collection
- Louisiana Room
- Rare Books Collection
- Digital Archives
- UL Lafayette Institutional Repository
Special Collections services are open to the public, be them University-affiliated or not.
Users can make requests using the following methods:
- Call: (337) 482-6031
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: Ask Us! Special Collections
- Appointment: Although not required, appointments are strongly recommended. Users can complete a Research Appointment Form.
- Visit: Patrons are welcome to visit in-person. Room 314.
Patrons can make digitization requests.
|Monday - Tuesday |||Monday - Thursday |||Monday - Thursday ||
|7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.||7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday - Thursday |||Friday |||Friday ||
|7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|Friday |||Saturday |||Saturday - Sunday ||
|7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||CLOSED|
|Saturday |||Sunday ||
|10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||CLOSED|
(337) 482-6031 | Room 314 | firstname.lastname@example.org