- Change Your Address - Notify staff of address change
- Review Your Account - Review checked-out items, holds and fines
- Renew Your Materials - Request renewal of checked-out items
You may access the My Account service by entering your 9-DIGIT ULID as the User ID (please replace the letter "C" with the number 3) and your 4-digit birth month and year as the PIN (i.e. 0284 if you were born in February 1984).
On occasion some PINs were set as changeme. If the 4-digit month and year PIN does not work for you, please try changeme as your PIN.
Recommended: Change your PIN.
- Go to My Account.
- Click on Reset PIN (upper right corner of the page in small, white font under the "Login to the e-Librry OPAC" button).
- Enter your 9-DIGIT ULID as the User ID (please replace the letter "C" with the number 3).
- Click onthe Reset PIN button.
- You will receive an email in your @louisiana.edu account with a link to use for resetting your PIN.
Contact the Circulation Desk at (337) 482-6025 with any questions.