- Lafayette Public Library
- libraries.org—a directory of libraries throughout the world
- LOUIS Academic Library Catalogs
- Louisiana Digital Library
- United States Library of Congress Catalog
- USGS Wetlands and Aquatic Research Center
- WorldCat (OCLC)—cataloging information for books and other materials from libraries around the world
You are here
Database Use: Electronic databases are limited to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette authorized users (students, faculty, and staff). Users attempting to access library databases both on and off-campus will be required to log in with their ULID and password. Users must follow 'Fair Use' as outlined in U.S. Copyright Law and provisions of license agreements with individual providers. Online database material obtained must be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. Improper use generally includes, but is not limited to, utilizing robots/auto crawlers, downloading entire journals, printing numerous copies of a single article, or publishing articles made available through the databases. Unauthorized use of Dupré Library databases and other electronic resources can result in revocation of access. For questions about use, Ask a Librarian.
Database Accessibility: EBSCO, one of the Library's major database providers, is committed to providing positive experiences for all users. They have provided an EBSCO Accessibility – Navigation Guide and an EBSCO eBook Accessibility User Guide and FAQs for using their databases.