Credo Reference, now a part of Infobase, has been relaunched with a reimagined search experience that forefronts the Mind Map function. Credo's editors carefully designed these enhancements in keeping with their vision of helping students start their research while building better research skills.
- Refreshed home page with more research topics to browse
- Enhanced results page powered by Mind Map
- More prominent integrations with the library's other research databases
- Enhanced individual title linking
- Ability to filter titles by publisher
- New, more browsable Research Quick Tips landing page
Want to learn more? Watch this short video tour of the refreshed platform from Credo Reference.
All databases can be accessed through our website using your ULID and password.
Questions? Contact the Reference Desk at (337) 482-6030, email email@example.com, or use the 'Got Questions? Ask Us!' box to chat.