This service is intended for the students, faculty, and staff of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Others will be assisted if the question concerns the University or some unique resource of Edith Garland Dupré Library.
Requests for brief, factual information may be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Types of appropriate questions include:
- The availability and locations of materials or collections in the University Libraries.
- Assistance with the use of the catalog or databases.
- Inquiries about services of the University Libraries.
- University Libraries hours.
- Verification of bibliographic citations.
The questions are answered by our Reference Librarians. If it is best answered by another library department, your question will be forwarded and a librarian from that department will respond to you.
Email replies are normally sent within 48 hours, excluding holidays.