Fall Intersession, December 13, 2014 - January 13, 2015
Stay informed! Set up an RSS feed for Dupré Library News and Events.
You can set up a folder for RSS feeds in your UL Lafayette Zimbra account, and then all you’ll have to do is click on that folder to see the latest Dupré Library posts.
Here's what you do.
1. Log into Zimbra at https://webmail.zimbra.louisiana.edu/.
2. In the Overview pane, right click on the Folders header (located near the top on the left side of the page) and choose New Folder.
3. A small window will pop up.
4. In the Name field, type the name you want to call this RSS feed folder. It’s your choice, but Dupre News or Library News will work.
5. Check the box that precedes Subscribe to RSS/ATOM feed.
6. In the URL field, enter this:http://library.louisiana.edu/content/news.xml.
7. Click OK.
On your Zimbra Overview pane, under Inbox, you should see the RSS feed icon and the name you typed in the Name field. You may move the folder wherever you choose. To confirm that the RSS feed is working properly, right click on your RSS feed folder (icon & name), select Load Feed, and left click on the folder to view the posts.
Once the folder is set up, you can click on it to display updated News and Events posts. Check this folder periodically, since the contents do not directly feed to the Inbox.