Dupré Library is pleased to provide the next generation University wireless network (UL-WiFi) with the support of UL Lafayette Information and Media Networks (IMN). Primary users of the wireless network are UL Lafayette students, faculty and staff with a current UCS CLID and password, although guest registration is allowed.
UL Lafayette users should follow these instructions to connect to the network:
Open your device's Wireless Connection Settings.
Choose "Connect to UL-WiFi." A web browser should automatically launch.
- If it does not, open a new browser window. You should see a login page with the red banner and welcome statement.
- If you still do not see the login page, try clearing the cache or using a different browser platform.
- If the page still does not appear, contact the IT Help Desk for assistance.
Click on the phrase, "Please click here to connect to the network."
Enter your CLID and password and click the Login button.
- For guest access, choose "Register as a Guest."
- Follow the next steps. Once they are completed, you will see a message stating that you have successfully registered your device on the network and that access is granted. Your browser will then launch the UL Lafayette home page.
More information on connecting a device to the network is found at the IT Help Desk's web page, "Connecting to the Campus Network". You may also contact the IT Help Desk at 337-482-HELP (4357) or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library patrons are expected to comply with the UL Lafayette's published policies on the use of computers and network resources. They may be viewed within the University's technology policies pages.