In addition to instructional sessions for classes at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, we are happy to schedule individual research appointments. To schedule a research appointment, contact the Reference Desk at (337) 482-6030, email@example.com, or in-person on the 1st floor.
The library also offers online tutorials on using the Dupré Library Catalog and Research Databases as well as subject-specific Research Guides to help students with their research. More on planning and implementing your research can be found in the Reference Online Center.
Here are some other links that may be useful for students and researchers.
Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia
- Gale eBooks **
- Oxford English Dictionary
- Oxford Reference [see Note1]
- Library Resources for Graduate Students at Dupré Library
- Evaluating Sources for Credibility (NC State)
- Finding Credible Websites (Vermont Tech)