- Overdue materials fines are $0.25 per day, per item. Maximum fine after 30 days is $10.00 per item. Cajun Cash must be used to pay fines.
- Lost material fines are fair market value plus $35.00 service charge per item.
Mutilation fines are:
- For books and bound periodicals – full repair or fair market value plus $35.00 per item service charge.
- For individual pages – $5.00 per page (when the source is unknown).
- Patrons leaving with uncharged library materials or mutilated materials will be referred either to Student Personnel (University students) or University Police (persons not affiliated with the University).
Contact the Circulation Desk at (337) 482-6025 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
[ Last Revised on June 06, 2019 ]