You are here

My Account

The 'My Account' feature of the Library Catalog provides the following:

  • Personal Information
    • View Name, Address, Phone and Email on file
    • Change PIN
    • Set 'Default My Account Tab' and 'Preferred List' preferences
  • Checkouts
    • Review Checked Out and Overdue items
    • Find item Due Date
  • Holds
    • Review items on Hold and Ready for Pickup
    • Cancel Holds
  • Fines
    • Review Current Fines/Blocks on items
    • View fine Amount and Total Due
    • See Accruing Fines/Blocks
  • Summary Box
    • Find Your Status
    • View number of items checked out
    • View number of items on hold
    • See the amount of fines you owe
  • My Lists
    • Access your saved lists

To access the 'My Account' feature:

  • Use this direct link: 'My Account' (a link to 'My Account' is always in the top right toolbar of the catalog)
  • Enter your ULID as the User ID (replace the letter "C" with the number 3)
  • Enter your 4-digit birth month and year as the PIN (i.e., 0284 if you were born in February 1984)
    • On occasion, the system sets some PINs as changeme. If the 4-digit month and year PIN does not work for you, try changeme as your PIN.

Recommended: Change your PIN.

  • In 'My Account' go to the 'Personal Information' tab
  • Select 'Change PIN'
  • Enter your Current PIN
  • Enter a New PIN
  • Renter the New PIN to Confirm
  • Hit the 'Update' button

If you have forgotten your PIN:

  • Follow this direct link: Forgot PIN? (a link is also on the 'My Account' login)
  • Enter your ULID as the User ID (replace the letter "C" with the number 3)
  • Hit the 'Submit' button
  • You should receive an email with a link for resetting your PIN

Note: Each semester your PIN reverts to your 4-digit birth month and year.

For more information on using 'My Account' refer to the catalog help guide on this feature.

Note: Renewals of library materials are allowed as long as there has been no request for that material by any other patron. Materials that are not overdue can be renewed by phone or in-person at the Circulation Desk. Overdue materials will need to be renewed in-person.

Contact the Circulation Desk at (337) 482-6025 or with any questions.