Need to charge your phone, tablet, or laptop?
Relax in a comfortable chair while it powers up at an adjacent charging station. The library also offers a laptop charging center as well, on the 1st Floor behind the Bib Lab.
Forgot to buy a flash drive or a Scantron?
No worries! Purchase one at the vending machine in front of the STEP Lab.
Looking to refuel?
If you've stayed up all night cramming for that midterm, stop by Jazzman's Café & Bakery to refuel.
Enjoy these Library Services and Amenities
- Cajun Card ADM for adding funds to Cajun Card
- Charging lockers for laptops
- Charging stations for mobile devices
- Collaboration stations for group study
- Comfortable seating areas
- Computer labs and catalog stations throughout the library
- Copy Machines
- DVDs, CDs, and Videos available for check out
- Group study rooms
- Hours — Open late evenings during Fall and Spring semesters; Open 24/7 during the week leading up to and the week of Final exams
- Individual study cubicles
- Jazzman's Café & Bakery
- Noise levels designated for quiet and group study
- Scanners on each floor
- Social Networking
- Study carrels for faculty and graduate students
- Water Bottle Filling Stations — Front Entryway (1st Floor) and Women's Restroom (1st Floor)
- Whiteboards for student projects (portable/on each floor/no check out necessary)
- Wired Network connections in the Collaboration Stations
- Wireless Network throughout the building
- Writing Center on-site (certain days/times during the Fall and Spring semesters)
- Variety of events and exhibits throughout the year
- Vending Machines — Food & Drinks (1st and 2nd Floor in Copy Center); Student Supplies (1st Floor near the STEP Lab)