Need to charge your phone?
Come relax in a comfortable chair while it powers up at an adjacent charging station. The library also offers a laptop charging center as well, on the first floor near the exhibit cases.
Forgot to buy a flash drive or a Scantron?
No worries! Purchase one at the vending machine in front of the STEP Computer Lab.
Looking to refuel?
If you've stayed up all night cramming for that midterm, stop by Jazzman's Café & Bakery to refuel.
Enjoy these Library Services and Amenities
- Cajun Card machine for adding funds to Cajun Card
- Charging lockers for laptops
- Charging stations for mobile devices
- Collaboration stations for group study
- Comfortable seating areas
- Computer labs and catalog stations throughout the library
- Copy centers
- DVDs, CDs and Videos available for checkout
- Group study rooms
- Hours — Open late evenings during Fall and Spring semesters; Open 24/7 during the week leading up to and the week of Final exams
- Individual study carrels
- Jazzman's Café & Bakery
- Noise levels designated for quiet and group study
- Scanners on each floor
- Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Study carrels for faculty and graduate students
- Whiteboards for student projects
- Wireless Network throughout the building
- Writing Center Tutors on site (certain days/times during the Fall and Spring semesters)
- Variety of events and exhibits throughout the year
- Vending machines — drinks & snacks (1st Floor in Copy Center); student supplies (1st Floor near STEP Computer Lab)