Opelousas and Attakapas District. Brand Books, 1739 - 1944.
2½ inches, 2 volumes, 2 reels of microfilm
This collection consists of Opelousas and Attakapas District cattle brands from 1739-1944. These original volumes are the oldest brand books in the United States.
These volumes have been microfilmed.
This collection was donated by Mrs. Gradney Cochran.
|B.||Documents and Forms||1-02|
|1-02||Documents and Forms, 1880s through 1890s|
|OVERSIZE [original brand books]|
|Volume 1||Brand Book, 1739 - 1888|
|Volume 2||Brand Book, 1889 - 1944|
|Also||2 reels of microfilm of Brand Books|