Nixon, Louisa ( - ). Photographs, 1912-1950
Jeannette (Mrs. John W.) Lundy, Louisa Nixon’s grandmother, purchased a house in the 1940s. These items were found in the attic. Except for the Hadacol tokens, all are photographs.
- West Hutchinson, Crowley, showing Catholic Church and stand pipe.
- Pieux fence, Mermentau.
- Jean Castex Home. Photographed in 1978.
- Portrait of John H. Fendrich, from National Cyclopaedia of American Biography, vol.G, p.418.
- Portrait of unidentified young man. F.F. Carter, Lafayette, La., photographer.
- Trade Wind Hotel, Last Island, La. (copy).
3 snapshots taken by Wilmot Dalferes:
a. Rural house with pieux fence, group on porch
b. Yard with azaleas
- Louisiana Association of Acadians on pilgrimage to Nova Scotia, 1930. Group at White House with President Herbert Hoover.
- Panoramic photograph of men mostly on horseback, wearing sashes. Some hold lances. Other men standing in front are in courir-type costumes. Early tournoi?
- Louisiana Tax Commission in Session, Aug. 12, 1912. Ewing, Baton Rouge, photographer.
- Negatives, safety film.
- Hadacol tokens, 1948, 1950.