- Self-service copiers are in the 1st and 2nd Floor Copy Centers and the Jefferson Caffery Reading Room on the 3rd Floor.
- Photocopying by visitors requires a Copy Card, which is available at the Circulation Desk.
- Visitors can add funds to their Copy Card by using the Copy Card ADM located in the 1st Floor Copy Center.
- Copies are black and white, no color.
- Cost: $0.07 per 8.5x11, $0.07 per 8.5x14, and $0.14 per 11x17.
- Circulation Services and copier technicians maintain the copiers.
- The Microforms Department has machines for viewing all formats of microforms and for printing from microfilm, microfiche, and microcard.
- A microfilm reader/printer/scanner is also available in the Jefferson Caffery Reading Room on the 3rd Floor.
- Printing from the computers lab in Dupré Library is not available for visitors.
- Visitors can save documents using the email function within the online database (if available) or by downloading them to a USB drive.
- Printing for U.S. Government Information users is available. For assistance, inquire at the Reference Desk.
- Self-service scanners are in the 1st and 2nd Floor Copy Centers and an overhead scanner is in the Jefferson Caffery Reading Room on the 3rd Floor.
- Visitors can save free scans to flash drives or email them.
Warning concerning copyright restrictions:
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproductions for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
[ Last Revised on May 22, 2019 ]